Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted By 4ager
I'm not making a religious argument, as I am basing the argument on fundamentalist American ideals and not on religion. I've not once based my opposition to abortion on any faith. You're trying to paint it that way, and it's completely false. Since there is no religious basis to my argument, there is no need to cite any verses.

As to being fundamentally American; yep, that's my argument.

You mean fundamentally bullshit.

The true American way would be freedom of choice and independence, while you want to play dictator and tell others how to live.

Your a hypocrite and a control freak as well as being a professional bullshitter.

Seems you've proven yourself both a liar (saying you have me in ignore and only read what is quoted) as well as a coward. Congratulations; that's a pair to be proud of.

You still have no argument other than legalism, and that one fails miserably.

Your screeching like a bitch only adds to the satisfaction of knowing you've been bested and have nothing left to bring to the table.

But, carry on...your melting snowflake and shrill responses are enjoyable.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.