Originally Posted by Bobmar
Seriously? Remember the PT&G bottom metal? I'm glad to hear others have been happy in their dealings with you. I wasn't and you know it and you know why.

What Bobmar is referring to is. I had a Winchester PTG bottom metal for sale. I had a member send me a pm saying he would take it, so I sent him my Paypal info. I went to thread to post item Sold and Bobmar said I'll take it on the thread after I was already committed to another member. I sent him a pm saying it was sold and that he would be second in line. He then sent me a pm saying he was very disappointed and it should have went to him.

I don't think I did anything wrong here and the same thing that happened to him has happened to me over the years on the fire, some times you lose out on deals and you just move along. Not get pissed off and leave bad feedback 4 weeks later. Life is to short to sit around and think about deals you have missed out on 4 weeks ago...

Feel free to check this page and see if you can find any bad feedback on me in the last 13 years. I am also on 4 other sites with a 100% feedback. Never had any problems buying or selling.