A very sincere thank you to Newguy and txtornado.

A while back, I was looking for a pre-64 M70 standard weight stock. Newguy had one that fit the profile that I needed, and he and I set up a deal for that stock.

Well, I then got a PM from txtornado re: Newguy's stock. Seems he saw the stock and waited to find out whether I was getting it or not before inquiring about it. A very reputable move on his part.

I told txtornado that I was, indeed, in an agreement for Newguy's stock, and tx asked if I'd consider a three-way deal; as he had a pre-64 stock of the same config, but cut and more of a hunter stock than the uncut stock Newguy had.

I said I'd think about it and get in touch with Newguy. Which I did.

Longer story short: we worked out a three-way deal where Newguy got his $$, txtornado got Newguy's stock - and is quite pleased with it, and I got the stock from txtornado yesterday. It is exactly what I wanted; a good, honest, pre-64 stock in "hunter" condition.

So, my thanks to both Newguy and txtornado for making a more difficult transaction smooth and pleasant. Either of those two I would, and probably will, do business with again.

So, these two definitely go onto the good guy list.

Thanks again, fellas.