BeerWhisperer here did me a solid and I told him I'd talk him up here. Here it is!
I’m active on a few other forums but hadn’t even heard of 24HC! I guess I live under a rock or something. Anyway, he posted an ad here to sell a Mossberg 144, and someone on RFC essentially said “there is a cool rifle for cheap on this other forum,” so I came here and saw the ad.
I wanted the rifle! It was a weekend when I visited here to see the ad. I quick made an account…but had to wait until the next week before the account verification came through. And then, I couldn’t respond the usual way because I was brand new here! Had no privileges you see.
Anyway, somehow we got the correct email for each other and made the deal.
What a super guy! The rifle is here now; I picked it up from my FFL this week. It’s just how he said it would be. He worked his tail off getting it packed up nice and clean, and he worked to reduce the shipping costs as much as he could, and was honest and upfront about every little thing.
So, even though I am brand new here, I have to trumpet this guy a little. His name is Steve, and if you want to make a friend out of a pretty good guy, check him out.