I looked around and couldn't find a BAD GUY LIST, so I'll put it here.

"223", [email protected], Chuck Hagara is NOT GOOD TO GO

I was looking for 416 Rem Mag brass, he PMs about some, and I agree to buy it for his offered price, on the 19th of this month. He says send a money order to (address).

NO PROBLEM, only I can't do that immediately, it's Saturday evening, the next day is the 20th, a Sunday, can't buy a Money Order on Sunday, and all week I'm working during business hours.

So a week after commiting to buy on Saturday evening, I get to buy and send the money order the next Saturday, the 26th. Which I explain to Chuck, worked all week, got it Saturday, its on its way.

Today, Wednesday, he says he still hasn't seen the money, so he's "cancelling my order". ??? WTF, canceling my order, what business am I dealing with???

Chances are Chuck will be getting it tomorrow, 4 business days later, going across country from Arizona to Pennsylvania, that's completely reasonable.

But no, 11 days after the deal Chuck Hagara aka "223" here on the forums, welches out of our deal, which he never specified any timeline on, saying "he gave me plenty of time". Hell, if you need payment in X number of days, that's fine, but be upfront about it. My schedule has more important things on it than pay for 90 pieces of brass off a side deal in a forum.

Watch out for
Chuck Hagara
"223"
cjh700bdlcomcast.net