I'm often remiss in posting deserving guys into the GGL. Partly because most of them have already been included dozens of times and partly because I'm lazy.

I do however feel that I should post two people who have been nothing but fantastic in every respect.

RGK is a relatively new member here who richly deserves a mention. He sold me a LH McMillan, like new in every way, for an incredibly low price. Not only that but he included a LH 700 factory trigger in the package gratis. Great guy in every way and I'm happy to call him a friend. Thank you!

Unalakleet_Yooper also deserves a spot here. Just a great guy all around. I sold him a LH 700 .30-06 BDL walnut and he bought a MPI stock I had for sale at the same time. Before I got to ship the rifle I noticed that the inletting/bedding on the MPI was messed up badly with the action sitting in the stock at an angle front to back. I didn't feel right sending him the stock in that condition so I decided to fix it before sending it on. The fix has been a LONG and troublesome. UL has been nothing but great with his patience while I work out the issues with the MPI. He is a credit to this website and a fine man. Thank you UL!!

Damn I love this website!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.