I want to say I would rather do business with the guys on this forum than any old auction any day of the week. Most recently I did business with 163BC and got a very nice TC Renegade, as described and shipped quickly. A very good deal. I also did business with FAIRCHASE and got a TC Omega, Also shipped very quickly and wrapped so well not sure I found everything. A great deal. DAVID WALTER, Did me right on a Colt Anaconda and I appreciate that. Another vvery good deal and shipped promptly. KANDPAND Shipped me a Remington 673 and I don't think it was represented accurtely because it was WAY better than I had envisioned. Thank you for that. Too many guys for me to remember off the top of my head but every one was very up front and friendly, shipped quickly sent names and phone numbers all the stuff you don't see on auctions. Seems like on the auctions they want to remain anonymous and not give out phone numbers it's scarey. Thanks again guys.
Cariboujack

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain