Originally Posted by jorgeI
I have a lot of friends there, including the owner, Saeed. He knows where I stand. His a sshole buddy Walter is another story. He's the son of a former Nazi and hates the US, Fugg him. Lots of good folks over there, many with military (US) background. It is by far, the best place for African stuff and load data.

I had a lot of good friends over there also....

its Walter that I finally just said screw it with...

I got along real well with Don/DRG....I didn't let politics get in the way....

Walter always supported that a/hole SnottyQ as I called him, with the handle of DaMan, which we all called DuhMan..
an American hating Ahole from Colorado...

Walter would ban me, all the time for making fun of Duhman, with those Beavis and Butthead pic reposts,
Don would reinstate me within 24 hours....he use to send me PMs when he reinstated me, along with comments like "that was hilarious..... that was great, or spot on..." he hated Duhman with a passion like everyone else did.... even Saeed didn't like him, but they kept him around, because Saeed enjoyed all the bashing Duhman got from almost everyone else..

It was good times over there, but sadly it ran its course... and I found the Campfire, from someone I got to know here in the Rogue Valley.. and I've been here ever since...

if you were an American, it took no effort to get banned by Walter.. he was Saeed's court jester....and an idiot...
he was from Chile orginally.. and yeah, dad was an escaped Nazi.....I also think he was far from the brightest crayon in the box...

that is where I met Digital Dan and a couple of other guys that I now know on the campfire...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez