Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Have a past over on the ARPF with thaxted, ledvm, Seafire, GW (good guys).......and even DaMan (not so much).

My take on DRG, Walter, and even Saeed is different. Liberals were given much wider boundaries, terribly obvious.

If DRG went along, screw him.

BBBruce.....DaMan and others got slack. Who was the Canadian bus driver that died? Actually liked him.

Also........why does JTEX still frequent that place? Anyone know if he's here?

as an illumni over there, that brought up some good memories of some cool guys... there was a lot of them over there,, just like here..
I remember you well also Mike.. we had some good PMs back and forth...

My issue in finally leaving there was Walter the leftist Nazi...

I actually got along real well with Don and Saeed.. yeah, the let things flow on their own.... if you argued with them, as it was their website, then they got not real tolerant real quick....I guess anyone would so if they were paying the bill... I asked and Saeed told me, what he paid for the site a month... $2500., probably about the same as you or I would look at a quarter...

BBBrucie and DuhMan, or Snotty Q as I called him eventually, what a pair of idiots.... I communicated a lot with Don... both he and Saeed liked the way I use to razzle Duhman, with the Beavis and Butthead Cartoons, kinda went after them, like people looking thru the funny papers first thing...

They also liked the way I made fun of Brucie....I actually had a good time over there, sparing with those two Morons...Brucie ended up going to Taiwan, he wore out his welcome in most of Canada it seemed... actually for real... I can fill anyone in, who wonders what kind of trouble he got into...Brucie had to be the biggest Screw UP I've ever ran across...

Walter use to ban me for anything of razzling Brucie or Snotty Queen, aka Snotty Q... Don would send me a PM, and saying give me a day or two, and you'll be reinstated, which always happened... his PM would also include how much Saeed and he liked the post, that Walter would ban me over...

I had some good friends there...those of us that had different view points, but respected each other got along just fine over there... an example was Edmond, who someone else mentioned...our private conversations back and forth were not as combative as others would do with those of a differing opinion..
Ed wasn't a bad guy at all... he was very knowledgeable on guns.. few knew it, but he had actually immigrated to the US, to Texas and spent 5 years there..

He picked up a love for Crystal Gale and her music.... he told me he sure missed her, and couldn't find her CDs anywhere in Europe... So I sent him 3 or 4 that I picked up, at a vendor locally that handled out of production CDs....people would sell or trade in... I think they were $4 or $5 apiece...I think the guy was in tears when he got them... he offered all sorts of money for them and the cost of sending them to France...I told him they were a gift, from one friend to another...he even offered to send me some French Wine... told him I appreciated it, but I didn't drink wine...

Saeed sent me some CDs of several of his African Safaris, for my son to see what Africa was like.. no charge..
Per my request, Don send me some of the different denominations of Africa and European Money, for my son, he had left over from some of his travels..
normally just pocket change, once he sent a 10,000 note from Zimbabwe, which had an expiration date on it... which was expired... but my son had a good time impressing all his buddies in Junior High, showing him all that different money from different countries in Africa, the Middle East and Southern Europe., & Israel.....

Yeah, its sorta dead over there, but it use to be a damn good site..... but the Campfire also use to be a lot better site, having a better class of folks here.. we have had a lot of really good guys, just leave, getting tired of the BS from a really small group of Internet heroes...some who I get along with just fine..

I don't take it all too seriously...

but I do miss screw with Duhman.. that was fun and we had a big following... I don't care how much anyone dislikes Schtick, Larry is a Saint compared to Duhman....he was just the ultimate douche bag...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez