Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They have a forum just for lefties - left handed people, I should clarify. That's where I heard about the two very limited runs of Ruger LH stainless steel short action rifles and also the group buy of left handed Zastava Mausers.
a little off topic, but I got into it with Bricktop over that subject... I had seen some lefty handed Ruger Stainless Left Handed Short Actions at a local gunshop.. almost bought one for Seafire Jr..but he wanted a right handed rifle, as he learn to shoot lefty with a right handed bolt...

but Bricktop called me every name in the book and kept on demanding the name of the gunshop, so he could call them over it... he kept on insisting Ruger "Never Ever Ever made a short action, stainless in a left handed action"

well I guess that makes 2 of us who supposedly were hallucinating when we saw them......

of course I have pretty much ignored BrickTop and his charming personality ever since...
You never pass up an opportunity to quantify exactly how f*cking dumb you are, do you? Jesus Christ.

At the time you were proving to God and the world that no one could bury their head any further up their ass than you, NO, Ruger was NOT making any short action left-handed rifles in stainless, nor were they making any stainless left-handed rifles. It was about a year ago if you'd like to revisit that episode. I went as far as calling your f*cking bitch-ass bluff and contacted the shop you mentioned and they confirmed that they had no such rifle nor had they EVER handled any such rifle. Because Ruger is now making them doesn't get your dumb f*cking ass off the hook for that incident. It's just another instance of your f*cking ego getting in your way.

Seawhiz at Her Best

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.