Sadly I don't go there anymore. I had to quit during the election for fear of loosing what sanity I still have left. I posted on some of the forums but truth tell most of the stuff on most of the forums I'm familiar with, shooting and reloading, was pretty nebulous. Speerchucker was pretty good. I don't pretend to know anything about African hunting or big bores so I left that alone. The political forum had some good people there but most were outright knuckle dragging zealot leftists. Some fool called Edward must've been a recent release from a mental institution and at times he'd post literally pages of hate America crap. I got the feeling Saeed just hates everything American but I would expect that from a Muslim potentate that never had to dirty his hands for anything in his life. I posted under my given name, Joe Henderson and some of the stuff I hit Saeed with was pretty unflattering about Islam. They never threw me out though. Guess I just didn't make enough of a splash to the right person at the right time.