I have to pass this one on.

I have a 70HV that has frustrated me for several years. I kept trying to use 50-grain V-Maxs and Benchmark because that combination had worked very well for me in other .223s. I was getting to the point that I was thinking of replacing it with another rifle and let someone else figure it out. As a last resort, I decided to try a new-to-me combination: 50-grain Ballistic Tips and X-Terminator. The first trial loads showed promise, and it looked as though 25.6 grains had the most potential so I loaded up 50 and went to the range. I had three different seating depths, and all three shot well. I was 15, 20, and 25 thousandths off the lands. The 0.015" loads seemed to be the best and that's what I'm going with. I haven't chronographed the load, but I'm guessing it's going to clock around 3350 out of my 26-inch barrel. Images of my groups and a more detailed description can be found in the AR and Tactical Rifles forum, "24HC MOA All Day Long" thread, posted on April 26, 2020. I'd supply the link to the thread but I'm using my phone to post this, and I find such maneuvers to be a supreme PITA!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.