Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by kwg020
I bought a 1/12 twist Remington ADL about 5 years ago. I just started trying some different loads. It has pretty much lived in the gun locker for the last 5 years. I have found the Speer 52 grain HP's seem to shoot the best between 2800 and 2900 fps. 2 loads I really like are 24.4 3031 and 24.6 AA2460 shooting the 52 grain Speers. I have tried some 60 grain Noslers with various powders and the best I can do is 3" so they are out. 55 grain soft point Hornady's are showing some promise with AA2460 but the 52 grain Speers are the winner so far. I just upgraded my scope so I will try some 50 grain soft points I just picked up. Great post.

kwg

Try some 63 gr Sierras they’re accurate in every 22 cf I’ve tried them in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

If you want a heavier bullet for deer or hogs and such I have had consistently good luck with this bullet, and it shoots fine in your basic 1 in 12 twist, at any altitude. Accuracy and performance on game are both consistently good. The only Sierra bullet that I truly like.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe