Originally Posted by Steve_NO
So wealthy successful people with civic involvement are spending money in your neighborhood and that pisses you off. Want me to ship you a few hundred thousand of the opposite and see how you like having urban democrats for neighbors instead? Just askin.... wink

Oh no, we have an influx of urban Democrats too--they just aren't wealthy enough to retire and make mischief.

The money urban/suburban refugees spend just means that everything is outrageously expensive in the Rocky Mountains--like land. for example.

Besides, the values I grew up with didn't center around money--and that is one of the biggest differences in personal values in the metro/suburban values and our rural Rocky Mountain values......a very, very important difference.

There is no possible way my father and I could afford the things we have at today's prices....no way.

The best thing, the urban Democrats stay in Denver and the Front Range--unless there is fresh powder in Vail....then they spend hours or days snarled in traffic on I-70 and the Eisenhower Tunnel........... grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.