You must not of come back to that one thread (which ever one it was) when you asked me that before. Yeah I got him. I got a nice three point (6 if you're from the East) point mule deer too. But I broke my camera along the way. The lens won't come out and I can't get it to download either. It just blinks and shuts itself off. ?

I'm thinking, I need a new camera anyway, I'll post something when I get the bull back from the taxidermist, the deer is just gone as far as photos go anyway. He was a Platte valley alfalfa fed and corn fed and had an inch of fat. I never got him weighed, but he was big and sure tastes good.

It looks like Aruba will go down in January, maybe Feb. Look out! I think I might be the son of a son of a pirate. smile

Hey let's just be reasonable and start shooting thirty thirtys with open sights again. I mean isn't anything more than that just overkill and a threat to national security wink

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 11/13/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!