Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Oh no, we have an influx of urban Democrats too

The influx of californians, ruined that state, way back in the 90's.

Oh no, a lot of the Suburban Republican refugees are from California....and besides they haven't limited themselves to Colorado--Californians have invaded the entire Rocky Mountain region with equal fervor.............

Casey

+100 on that Casey!

I've been thinking (look out) smile Isn't the most dangerous soldier the sniper?--I mean I'd take a high power rifle and a top dollar scope before a pipe bomb any day. Where is this resonable line drawn? How about them fancy scopes from the optics forum? do you really need a big scope to shoot Bambi's dad with? Are we all potential snipers? What if SCOTUS says we need smooth bores and open sights to be reasonable? It's hard to give an inch without giving some more, if nobody else gets that, you lawyers should. I don't need a machine gun or an Apache helicopter but like that other game, this one is down to the inches. I say don't give the %$^%# one, because as soon as they get it, their goal is the next one. Sounds to me like some of you think, maybe we can be reasonable and meet them in the middle--then you'll be arguing over the middle of what's left. Just keep compromising and see what's left in the long run.

Last edited by JaquesLaRami; 11/13/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!