I've been a fanboy of .32's for about 40 years now. Currently have, shoot, and load for: 2 Colt Police Positives, one 1960's vintage Colt Police Positive Special, a S&W M1903 Hand Ejector 4th variation, and a pre-war Colt Officer's Model is on its way here - all in .32 S&W Long. Add to that a 1922-vintage Colt Army Special 6" .32-20 which I feed the same bullets to.

I've owned but one .32H&R Magnum, in an early Ruger Single Six. It was ok but more "sturm und drang" than I like in a little carefree .32, so I horse traded it for an Orvis bamboo fly rod.

I cast a range of bullets from wadcutters to RN's and SWC's, 90-115gr. and always relatively soft - 1:20 tin:lead mostly, and 1:30 for the wadcutters. The .32-20 gets its bullets shot a fair bit hotter than the others but still with 1:20 alloy. (The trick is to match bullet diameters to throat diameters regardless of bore groove diameters, and pray that your throats are the larger dimension of the two. Do that and "hard cast bullets" are irrelevant.)

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty