The first gun in the photo is my 8 shot Blackhawk 327 & a very dead rock chuck taken with the 116 gr GC HP & a hefty charge of H110. Second photo is the same gun with some ground squirrels, I made the stocks out of Amboyna Burl.
The third photo is my 32 magnum single six shooting the RCBS 100 gr swc over 3.0 grs of WST, runs about 950 fps, very accurate & minimal recoil. Then the same gun along with my Buckeye 32/20 that also has a 32 magnum cylinder. Built on the Blackhawk frame, when using the 32 magnum cylinder you almost....almost have to look down the barrel to make sure the bullet is gone. Do NOT do this!
Ermine with the 32/20 Buckeye & the 116 gr HP, this is a very fast load, could be used for deer with the heavy 135 gr bullet. These Ermine are called Weasels in the summer.
Big rock chuck, taken with the 8 shot 327 Blackhawk & the 116 gr GC HP. Utah depredation antelope taken at 74 yds with the 8 shot Blackhawk & the 135 gr Ferminator GC HP. Even though this is a HP it is a long shank bullet & holds up very well on game. The antelope was down in 10-15 yds & complete penetration.
Grouse with the single six 32 magnum & 3.0 grs of WST, very little meat damage with this load, you can eat the bullet hole. Blackhawk 32/20 target at 25 yds, extremely accurate with a cheap 1X4 scope. Shootist, limited edition edition Single Seven 327 with stag horn stocks, gun is reworked by Bobby Tyler of Friona, Texas, shoots better than I can.
S&W 4" 16-4 in 32 magnum & combat stocks, scary accurate with either the 100 gr RCBS or a 100 gr plain base HP. 5.5 grs of WST makes it whistle Dixie!! S&W 32 Long 5 shot pocket gun. The double action master, Bob with my 8 shot 38 Super & 128 gr HP's, had to wrestle it away from him, he's a snake shooting it double action. Here's Bob with a Rock Chuck with the 16-4.

Dick