Originally Posted by mart
I know it’s a handgun thread but sometimes fun 32s come with really long barrels.

Left handed flintlock 32. Great fun for snowshoes when we were in Alaska.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

That is definitely a cool piece!

I was on the phone yesterday with a holster maker (retired) by the name of Thad Rybka. Many newer shooters perhaps may not know his name these days, but guys that have been around for a while probably will. I grew reading about his stuff in all the gun magazines in high school, the army and later college. He has always been a truly superb craftsman.

In fact my good friend Jim Wall who is the co-owner of Milt Sparks Holsters and is a world class holster maker himself has nothing but praise for Thad Rybka gun leather and his workmanship. That is pretty high praise.

Anyways, the reason I bring up Mr. Rybka, is because he too is a .32 fan and speaking of long guns, has a .32 H&R Rolling Block. I did not know such a creature existed. That is pretty darn cool. smile

I sent some .32 H&R wadcutters down to Thad here not too long ago, and he loved them. I rarely pack anything but Milt Sparks, when it comes to leather, but he sent a Rhodesian OWB (or 2) up my way, and I must say his work is superb.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com