Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Friends,

I figured we could start a thread and repository in the same manner we did for the .44 Magnum and .44 Special. Only here we concentrate on the .32s. The 327 Magnum, .32 H&R, .32 ACP, or whichever you like.

In the last year or so I have been hit up with a good number of requests for .327 Magnum and .32 H&R ammo. The only problem was I didn't make any. Plus didn't own any guns chambered in such cartridges. The same thing happened previously in reference to the .41 Magnum. One of the guys here, RJM1952 ended up sending out a gun and after a lot of waiting for components and other delays I was able to start making ammo.

Kind of the same thing happened here. I didn't own anything in .32. Along comes Bob and someone in the gun industry. Bob shipped out a 4" Ruger GP100 in .327 Magnum. Another person shipped out a Ruger LCR. So I bought a bunch of stuff to load with and the appropriate components.

After some testing, the final load was low recoil .32 H&R, 100 grain poly-cote full wadcutter.

At 25 yards with irons it shoots quite well, though I am going to have to out a red dot on to really get the most out of it, as my eyes just don't see iron sights like they used to.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Recoil is pretty much non existent in the GP100.

Switching to the LCR I was not as accurate with the tiny sights, but for 25 yards I won't complain.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have been looking at some Single Sevens on Gunbroker and elsewhere.

I recall reading about Idaho 1945 plugging Rockchucks, and maybe a badger (not 100% sure on my memory on the badger part) with a .327 here.

Lot of cool stuff out there on both ends of the spectrum. You have very low recoil, 6 shot pocket guns with .32 H&R wadcutters, and some smoking fast .327 mag loads that are getting some pretty impressive numbers on the other end.

cool

Are you selling those 32 loads?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first