I can respect the toughness and durability of a Clitori, we have three in the house. The Buckmark is a slick pistol and we have one of them. The BPS is the single best choice for left-handed or left-eyed shooters and we have one of them. All of the above compete with their peers and win plenty often.

The A-Bolt is something quite different. We also have one of them and have had several come through. The model is responsible for more personally-witnessed in-field failures than ALL other models of rifles combined. Yet only a small fraction of my rifle experiences afield include A-Bolts.

Usually the trigger groups rust to a fixed mode and refuse to fire. Often they do it in just a day or two.

If you hunt from a vehicle and seldom get into serious weather and salty conditions the A-Bolt may work for you forever. I even know a few serious guys that have used A-Bolts in nasty conditions for extended periods without issue.

But if you are really going on a serious hunt there are better choices... Anything would be a better choice, actually.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.