Well, seems like I am going to buck the trend here. I have a few customs, lots of Rems, few Rugers, and mausers.

I have owned the following Brownings:

22 Rim fire
22 Mag
270 stainless stalker
7 Mag stainless stalker

The 4 above brownings shot with the bullets touching, and I never had any problems with any of them.

My 270, brother's, dad's, and friend's A Bolt shoots the 130's in 3/8"-1/2" groups with 58.0g of R#22 with a fed 210.

The 7 Mag probably had booked a 1000 miles or better in a scabbord on a Mule or Horse...shot the 140's in 1 1/2 inches at 400 yards.

I preference is a custom barrel on a Rem 700, but must admit that all the browning Abolts of mine, brother's, and dad's shoot where you can hit the MINI clay pigeons (2 3/4") at 400 yards.

Triggers are simple, just re-spring them and get them down to 1 lb if that is what you like.

The Browning BAR's with the boss on them can be tuned to shoot a single ragged hole, have seen this on 270's, 7 Mags, and 30/06's.

I find it hard to believe the ignorance displayed here in this post. It goes to show you just how little gun people really know about guns.