- I am a consulting engineer who develops, among other things, weapons systems, from hunting rifles to attack helicopters, as well as composite armor to defeat it, from the 9mm handgun to 155mm sabot round.

- I am a mechanical engineer, designing robotics, but also have engineered skyscrapers (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, site drainage, etc), ponds, dams, small bridges, as well as medical devices, computers, cell phones, firearms, tools, farm machinery, military aircraft and automobile components, chemical and polymer plants, and a wide array of other retail products and manufacturing process development. I have worked in 32 states, as well as overseas.
- As for my engineering degree, I have several, as well as PhD courses in specific areas related to projects, at Georgia Tech, Clemson, USC, and JPL. Since you are a pilot, I was a consultant on composites and airframes manufacturing of most of commercial and military jets, and few helicopters back in the early to mid 1980s. Current projects include development of the next generation of lightweight personnel, vehicle and aircraft armor. - my 45 years of hunting, competition shooting and firearms engineering.

- The 600,000 rounds I have fired in competition and practice

- I included the 45 years of hunting and 400,000 handgun rounds in there.

- I just renewed my hunting license for the 40th year.

- I grew up on a cattle ranch, and had spent 1,000 nights under the stars before I was 21.

- I grew up in the hardwood business, providing veneer grade walnut and oak to the furniture industry. I have been building furniture and gunstocks as a hobby for 35 years.
- I have a shop full of all sorts of walnut, some of it air drying for over 20 years. Having designed 3, 4 and 5-axis CNC machines for woodworking, I have had the opportunity to see and cut a lot of woods.

- BTY, the National Geographic Channel had a 3-part series on one of my projects just recently. We are still adding to it.