Gee photo's from a website that Lee claims as his own. I never would have thought it crazy

Originally Posted by Lee24

While we're at it Pugs, what is your actual experience with:
* growing hardwoods?
* logging?
* sawing logs?
* seasoning and curing wood?
* laying out wood for furniture or gun stocks?
* building gun stocks?

I won't bother to ask about your experience in the other aspects of my career you claim to be capable of judging, like engineering, machine design and controls, advanced manufacturing, etc.

I'm sure you've seen pictures of our place in SE KY? Here's one. The property to the top of Chestnut Oak Mountain is ours.
[Linked Image]
Yea, we grow some timber there as you might suspect and yes we cut it. In fact I'll be down there taking down a couple hickories and one Oak this weekend. I'll take pictures (you do know about taking pictures of your own work don't you Lee?)

I've helped saw logs with a woodmizer owned by a family friend down there as well so I'm pretty familiar with the process although by no means an expert. But a significant chunk of wood has been stickered and stacked in the barn and my garage for a while. I've also helped my uncle build a solar kiln but have no experience with the end product, nor have I claimed to have them.

Laying out wood for furniture? Plenty of experience. Here's a picture of the 1/4 sawn White Oak rocker I built for my wife last year.(ignore the ball in the corner Finn never seems to uput her toys away) Plenty of campfire members have been to my home and seen my shop and work yet you seem to not have that. I wonder why (well, not really)
[Linked Image]

No experience at all with making gunstocks NOR HAVE I CLAIMED ANY (moron) But I do know wood and have worked with it for more than 25 years.

As far as my engineering credibility go ahead and google US Patent 7428754 how about you post one of your "patents" Lee? I have extensive experience engineering IT, antenna and signal processing. I have not claimed to have invented manufacturing machines or control systems. Again, my experience is verifiable by numerous people here.

Yours? Not so much. In fact, not at all. So, I'm going off to read a bit before bed and you go ahead and claim extensive experience in something else and be sure and post some more pictures from companies website or a museum and claim the stuff as your own. Also be sure your mom gives you your evening cocoa so you won't have bad dreams before she tucks you in.

By the way, time to change the subject again you wily bogey you.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated