Originally Posted by Lee24
Some of you might flatter yourselves that I "offered to shoot against you" or "challenged you" - you just feel challenged.

I have shot against the best in the world in several totally different disciplines. Why would I, or anyone else for that matter, fly across the country to shoot against some noname boaster on a web site, who probably won't be there?

If I want to compete again, I will show up and some event where my ranking lets we walk on and compete. If these campfire big mouths are any good, they'll be there. Otherwise, it was more of their hot air from momma's basement.

lee24,

you really haven't a clue, do you? to make things easier i could easily find a tournament closer to you - such as quantico, or camp butner (your in south carolina, right), those locations would be convenient for you. however, but contrary to your suggestion, you might stand me up!

as jeff (rost495) noted, shooting against the best says nothing about how well you did........ share some of your results, and i'll share some of mine.

just for curiosity, what tournaments allow 'walk-ons' regardless of ranking - other than YOUR OWN!!!

i've learned that pistol may be your stronger discipline, but it was you that professed to be a superior rifle shooter, and it was you that desired to shoot against me - i wasn't looking for it, but since you brought it up, i aim to please!