sorry, but just have to share (from the competition page):

Originally Posted by wmeek
Originally Posted by Lee24
wmeek, I didn't challenge you or anyone else to shoot.
I've shot against the best in six different disciplines.
I just asked where you shot and what kind of scores are typical. Sorry to bust your bubble.

lee24,

au contraire mon ami. couple months ago in another thread:

Are you doing any Palma match shooting right now?
Maybe I could come shoot against you. Start a thread and post the schedule.

and just minutes ago:

If he qualifies for one of the same events I decide to shoot in, then he will get to shoot against me. Same for you, hotshot.

and my replies:

If he qualifies for one of the same events I decide to shoot in, then he will get to shoot against me. Same for you, hotshot.

lee24,

how quickly we forget? you challenged me at long range high power (ie palma), you announced you were a superior rifle shooter (your exact words), i'm just trying to accomodate your challenge...... why are you now backpedaling and trying to change what you originally said??

lee24,

you also implied that you were a member of the usamu international rifle team when you told me that fort benning supplied you with an isu rifle and ammunition. so if you would rather a different rifle event i would understand, and gladly accomodate that challenge - maybe we could sell tickets!!