Mismanagement according to whom?

You know whats funny...I attended a couple dozen scoping meetings in Montana on the wolf reintroduction...I listened to the public commments, made some myself. I went home, I read the draft EA, the draft EIS...did the same with the final EIS.

I applied my comments and got involved in the process.

I also clearly remember a majority of people responding in favor of wolf reintroduction. Of course, there were people who opposed it, but maybe 1 out of 10 people objected to the reintroduction. There were a few hundred scoping meetings held in various locals across WY, MT, and ID, the same thing at all of them.

Where was everyone then??? Playing Rip-VanWinkle?

Too late to drain the swamp when you're up to your a$$ in alligators...reactive hunters whining about it NOW is doing NOTHING.

The facts are that a vast majority of the people that responded to the EA and EIS process and attended the scoping meetings were in favor of the rintroduction. Hunter complacency in getting involved isnt my problem...I was there trying to address the problems...were you?

It wasnt forced on anyone...I was there and I saw what happened, I've read the EIS, I've looked at the public comments...all 90% in favor.

...and no hunters couldnt have kept the number of elk in Yellowstone in check. It was tried for 40-50 years and despite liberal winter range hunting between Dec. 1 and Feb. 28th the elk population was at an all-time high of right around 20,000 in the Yellowstone herd. Hunters werent controlling jack...