Originally Posted by JasonB
Originally Posted by RickyD
Not my song. I dissed Bush for spending and the border but roll my eyes at suggested complicity with 9/11. I believe elected democrats mainline wacko koolaide and are bad for the country. Most every incumbant needs to go and we need a constitutional convention badly. I'm sick of this nonsense and am looking for a real change this year. If it doesn't come, we're all in deep crap.

And what would you like to see come out of a con-con? Perhaps Perot needs to run again since he was wanting a con-con, was anti-gun (I guess the 2A would have been deleted if he got his wish,) ex-military, extremely wealthy, and (most importantly) didn't have a little (D) after his name. As a result of those characteristics, he was the only 3rd party candidate to ever appeal to many conservative republican voters.
Perot? No.

One thing would be term limits on legislators. Also end their country club bene's. The criminals will not do it on their own. Another would be strengthening states rights and limiting the federal bureaucracy. A balanced budget amendment could help out about now. Campaign reform so we don't have millionairs and billionaires buying seats. Limiting presidential power. We don't need anymore kings. All in all nothing more than dotting some i's and crossing some t's to shape it up like the founders had in mind. It's nearly perfect already, but keeps getting trampled by those sworn to obey and defend it, and I'm not talking about our military.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.