Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by husqvarna
Anytime I hear the term neocon I have to suspect old fashion antijewish paranoia.
Why? Is it your observation that most neocons are Jewish?

I'd like to know more about this, too. Hear it all the time on here. Joo's this, Joo's that.

???

What gives? Is it a common suspicion that international bankers and/or fed reserve share holders are of the Jewish persuasion?

Personally I don't care what religion or ethnicity the banking cartel are, their easily demonstratable destructive effects to our national economy need to be exposed and ended.

And yes, by my definition, a "neocon" supports this lawless financial atrocity. He is also in favor of policing the world and trying to force other nations to adopt democracy. (America can't afford it and it's none of our damn business if we could. We should teach by example. Freedom forced isn't. For a long time we Americans set an example and were the envy of the entire world, for the most part that is now lost and I blame neoconism.) He supports efforts of the FDA-big pharma ring of theives/terrorists as they encroach freedom of choice and force people to use drugs that probably do more harm than good rather than nutritional suppliment which would actually provide cures. Not to mention their support and promotion of known-to-be harmful food additives and substitutes. (eat real food, you'll be healthier for it!) He also supports the whopper sized military industrial complex, which would me much smaller if contracts weren't deliberately steered their direction. Contracts which end up horrendously more expensive because free enterprise looses out to monopolisic misadventure. He supports the war on drugs despite the obvious attacks it makes on liberty and freedom of choice and despite the effects the black market brings into the lives of innocent people around the world. It kills, steals and destroys and does no good whatsoever, but neocons love it anyway.

This list goes on and on... I could easily list 50 more things I routinely toss onto heap of useless and counter productive status quo BS that I consider "neoconism", every one of which is so obviously anti-American in nature it makes me want to puke.

That neocons with an R tattoo on their foreheads strive to undermine and destroy what the tea party movement startd out to be, and should continue TO be, also makes me want to puke.

I've said things like this before. Neocon infiltration of everything under the sun is far more dangerous than anything the liberals can throw out there for people's consideration. Liberals are at least up front with their agendas. Anyone with their wits about them can see right through liberals and know they're whack jobs of the highest order, and most do, too. But neocons are sneaky bastards. They can paint a pretty picture. They are the very best of pretenders. They can sugar coat the ugliest pill and get the majority to swallow it whole. They're in fact far, far more dangerous and destructive than anything the liberals could ever hope to throw at the American public, under the table or above it in plain sight.

But also like I said before, liberals first. They're the ones being exposed right now and rooted out. Next will come the more difficult battles for freedom, liberty and continued survival of the American dream. You jsut wait. It's coming....
And sorry for the sidetrack smile Started out askinig a simple question but got a little carried away.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress