Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by JawnHenry
BT, now tell us what you REALLY think !
There are some basic facts that raise a lot of questions for me. Rost495 obviously and vociferously dislikes Bill Ruger -- now deceased -- Ruger products, and the company Sturm, Ruger Inc. His reasons are ignorant, small-minded, and just plain stupid. He is obviously not interested in ever owning a No. 1, though I would have to question whether a person of his "intellect" could even afford one.

He has chosen to address a group who:
  • Like Ruger products
  • Like Ruger No. 1s
  • Own multiple No. 1s
  • Like to discuss their No. 1s
  • Will likely own more No. 1s as our health and financial situations permit
  • Obviously do not share his moronic point of view
This group has obviously been around a while. Some -- like ENU -- have been active shooters and gun owners since before the No. 1 was first introduced. Outside of rost495, no one is stupid.

I may have missed something, but I think those are the basic facts. Not opinions, FACTS. Knowing the facts, I have to question the motives behind his continued rants. He obviously doesn't want to contribute any constructive discussion to the group. He obviously doesn't want to offer any complimentary commentary. He obviously doesn't want to trade for or buy one of the group's rifles, because, well, it's a Ruger. So I have to ask, just what in the hell is the motive here? Does he think everyone is as profoundly stupid and imbecilic as him? Does he think none of us can discern between a comment taken out of context and straight up BULLSHIT? Does he HONESTLY believe his point of view holds value to everyone outside of his empty little head?

Really, no one gives a good God-damn what you think, rost495. You're just a sad, ignorant little person who's become an annoying buffoon. Allow me to say what is on everyone's mind -- though most are searching for a tactful way to say it -- SHUT THE F*CK UP. (And really, there is no tactful way to say it.)

Did you notice that I own a #1 and happen to love them and red labels but have an issue with past politics.

When you mature you'll figure it all out, but that will take many years.
I generally don't comment to you, so not sure how I can be annoying to you. But I urge you to utilize tools on this site so you don't have to read my comments.

I'll applaud you when you figure out how to use the English language with out all the hysteria, violence, and foul language involved.

I'll agree with ya on this though, my complaining about rugers is somewhat akin to an idiot that doesn't agree with long range hunting, commenting on that particular forum. Though no where in here did I notice this is a ruger only forum, but a single shot on.

I can promise you that I can afford to own them if I so desired.

Nuff of the childish games.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....