Originally Posted by rost495
I don't like bill ruger. How many times dude? Thats the point. It was then, still is, but some idiot keeps dragging it on demanding responses.

What can we accomplish with my complaint? About the same you can as raggin this on. Nothing. But seems like you have time on your hands.

Its really actually funny to watch your posts. You are one hothead. Just plain crazy with your replies. Sure hope you get over it at some point.

As to coming to my aid, doesn't bother me much as you can tell.

Love your use of words too. Just so hot headed that you can't refrain from cussing. Lots of maturity there.
Can you or can't you answer the question, dickhead? What was the point of your ignorant little comment? What are you trying to prove? What need do the rest of us have to know of your dislike for a man who is now deceased? It appears to me an IDIOT is hanging on to an OUT OF CONTEXT COMMENT made by a person who is no longer among the living to defend himself. Really, just how DUMB is that?

Not a single person has stepped up to say they agree with you. Not a single person has stepped up to say they support your bonehead idea. Not one. Not a single one. Why is that?

Anytime you want to pony up with an answer, "dude."

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.