Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Freedumb1
What has always drawn me to Rugers are therir exceptional customer service.
Same here. I've had several very favorable experiences with Ruger customer service as well. The one that stands out in my mind was the time I was trying to get some sighting issues sorted out on an integrally suppressed MKII. I contacted the Prescott, Arizona facility about buying a couple of different front sights to machine down in height. I was more than willing to pay for them and was told so-and-so would need to talk to me about that, since there were about three or four different front sights used. (!!!) About ten minutes later I received a call back from none other than the PLANT MANAGER who visited with me at length about the suppressor, who did the conversion, etc. He turned around and sent a small package of about a half-a-dozen sights -- FOR FREE. That's hard to beat.

Here is customer service from Ruger too... had family I was coaching both them and their kids in highpower( kids managed #3 in the nation eventually too which ain't half bad). Anyway they were a big hunting family. Had a 77 in 7 rem mag that somehow got this ring in the barrel up close to the muzzle. REally weird looking. But it was rusty and had nto been maintained. I suggested 2 options, rebarrel or send in and see what Ruger would charge. As we all know, its fairly hard to rebarrel for less than about 400-500 bucks. Ruger's charge to rebarrel? ZIP. Nothing. I was amazed. Thats customer service too.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....