Originally Posted by rost495
I don't have an ego in this. Its all humorous to me that someone could get their blood pressure up so high, and fling so many nasty comments and names, on a forum.

True, today was a bit slow so I had time to entertain myself, but not all days are like that. You just got lucky today.

My point? Thought that was clear as a bell, I still dislike Bill Ruger for his sellout. Its his guns that remind me of him. Pretty simple and I didn't think anyone could miss that point.

Funnier yet, for some reason, you evidently think Ruger hung the moon etc.... and are allowed to have that opinion on a public forum, nasty as you can be, yet my opinion happens to be opposite of yours and I'm taken to task for it.

In my younger years, and when first on the internet, I remember being somewhat like you. Thankfully I've matured and end up having fun at this all.

Its funny too, that you ignore my positive comments on the #1s and continue on with your rant and rage. Not dissimilar at all of what you claim that I'm doing. That must be the hypocrsy you are typing of. At least you've taken the obnoxious terms out of the last posts. BP must be coming down some finally.

Remember, there is a way to rest easier and never raise your BP.
I'm sorry, but are you just too f*cking stupid to understand the questions posed to you? Are you just that f*cking dumb that you can't read?

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF YOUR ORIGINAL DICKHEAD COMMENT? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH BY YOUR REPEATED RANTS REGARDING RUGER? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? IS IT GETTING THROUGH TO YOUR THICK HEAD? DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO READ IT TO YOU?

And finally: DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TELLING THAT NO ONE -- NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD, NOT ONE -- HAS COME TO YOUR DEFENSE OR EVEN OFFERED AN AGREEING WORD FOR YOU? WHY IS THAT?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.