Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by rost495
Hey Bricktop

I keep answering your posts. Those are the ones that are long and drawn out and using foul language.

I've apologized. But seems to me you'd get it by now, if you keep after it, I"ll simply continue to answer your posts.

Pretty easy way to shut it down.

I believe you must have a lot in common with Maser.

Jeff
Quit dodging the questions.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR CONTINUED ANTI-RUGER RANTS? WHAT IS IT YOU'RE HOPING TO ACCOMPLISH?

Is there ANY particular reason you couldn't have just discussed the various technical merits of the No. 1 or the appreciation of No. 1 aesthetics without launching into some horseshit rant of a perceived slight by a dead man?
Who is dragging this on? When you say continued, I take it to mean on this thread, and right now. I have not said anything negative since the original 18 words and then an answer to a question that evidently I should not have answered.

I can say its sure been entertaining so far though.
AGAIN, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF YOUR ORIGINAL DICKHEAD COMMENT? THIS IS A PATTERN FOR YOU. ANYTIME THERE IS A DISCUSSION REGARDING RUGER FIREARMS, YOU NEVER HESITATE TO BEGIN PONTIFICATING LIKE A PSALM-SINGING JACKASS. WHAT IS IT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.