Originally Posted by JawnHenry
Hey BT, wonder if Rost sold all his S&Ws when they were bought by an English company that wanted to cooperate with Clinton's anti-gun agenda ?

Or his Winchesters when they closed the factory ?

Or his Marlins when they moved ?

Or his TCs when they moved/consolidated ?

Ooops forgot, when all you own are Mossbergs and Wally World Stevens, quality guns are a moot point.

Probably still watching a Philco B&W 12" TV too.

Where do they come from ?

Good afternoon Jawn

Matter of fact, I have not purchased a smith since that happened. Though, like ruger, its all water under the bridge.

You will have to forgive my ignorance, I have no clue why I'd sell Winchesters because they closed, the logic in that statement or a few below makes no difference.

Answer same to Marlins

Answer same to TCs

As to count of Mossbergs I do have a 590 by the bed, no stevens.

TV wise we've been very happy with the flat screen Sony TVs and HD from DirectTV. Though find that if you buy a wally world Sony of the same model basically, you will find a minor difference in the model number that amounts to some fairly major dollar difference in change, but also, as can be typical of WalMart, nets you a lower quality product. In this case lower quality TV.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....