Since folks have shown Intrest, Ill start with a list of equipment that I use to tune a bow.
1) Bow Press-necessary for installing/changing strings/cables. Also necessary for relaxing tension to make needed string/cable/yoke adjustments. I use a press very similar to the LCA EZ Press that I built myself.
2) Bow Vise or Tuning Fixture-very helpful in holding the bow in an upright position and keeping both hands free to install rest, set centershot, set nock height. Should allow bow to be tilted forward and backwards and tilt side to side. And be able to be locked down once bow is in desired position. I use a PSE tuning fixture that also has a third axis sight setting feature.
3) Quality set of levels so you can level string of bow and your arrow. A quality bow square can also be used. I just prefer the levels.
4) Allen wrenches
5) Draw Board-used to check cam lean at full draw, check cam timing, allow precise draw length measurement where the draw stop contacts the limb or cable. My draw board also allows me to pivot the bow up and down so I can double check 3rd axis adjustment on sights at full draw.
6) Paper Tuning Rack-some argue the need if bareshaft tuning but I like to get things close on paper first.
7) Quality Scale-for measureing peak draw weight and holding weight. Allows me to ensure letoff is within specs
8) Chronograph-allows me to see results when tinkering with speed nock number/location. Allows me to see if bow is performing at rated IBO speed. And just because its the one thing everyone wants to know
9) Block style target-shows true impact angles. Bag targets are great for practice with field points in the back yard, but it wont give true impact angles.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff