My first step is to set my nocking point. If using a fall away rest, wether it be cable driven or limb driven, the rest must be in the FULLY RAISED position. The center line of the shaft should run even with the center line of the rest mounting/berger button(for folks old enough to remember what a berger button/cushion plunger is) hole in the riser. In the photo you can see I have string level attached and that the string is plumb.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Now I adjust rest height and/or nock height until the arrow centerline/rest mounting center line are aligned and the level in my arrow shaft reads dead level. My bow is a dual cam so the dead level applies. Some other cam systems do better with between 1/16 and 1/8" nock high. Its a trial and error type situation with them.
Once I have my nock height set, I mark my string top and bottom with a silver sharpie. Then its off the tuning jig and over to the press to install my tied in nock points.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff