Originally Posted by Boxer
I'd drive a HD 6x,were it an offering...but am largely done with all variables.

When the dust settles,a scope is just a place I keep my crosshairs until I need 'um. I've less than zero interest in eyefhukking schit through a rifle scope(ANY rifle scope) and have looonnnngggggggg been at ease in the transition from bino's to crosshairs.

Gimme rugged reliability and great erector tracking................

I'm with you on the 6x HD. If they offered that I'd be all over one. I have the 16x I bought for long range play and load development. For those purposes it works fine but it has the most critical eyebox I've experienced and glare can be quite bad as the sun goes down.

The terrain where I hunt now is so open, I'm thinking I could easily run a 10x HD so may give one of those a whirl.

Currently running a Vortex 4-16 HST. Glass is much better than the 16x SS and, so far, it has not let me down tracking or RTZ but I am well aware of the SS having a reputation for being more reliable. Knew that going in and figure if the HS-T pukes I'll use that legendary Vortex customer service and then give something else a try...

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14