Shot the initial S/S Fixed [bleep],knowed the next generation went to schit and never gave 'em a thunk after that,until they were mentioned elsewhere...not long ago. Figured "[bleep] it" and give 'em a shot,to see WTF,so got a small herd to kick around upon various platforms,if only in fairness.

Have I yanked Leupolds to make way for 'em? Yep. Am I having a Leupold BLOWOUT Inventory Reduction Sale? Nope. Would I trade some 6x42's for 6X MilQuad's? Yep. I've a hunch,that I prolly gots a couple/few scopes.(grin)

I have never been in love with variables and likely never will. That being said,not all variables are equal and I certainly hold some in much higher esteem than others. I've seen an Alder,but am not much into cases,so am more than a BUNCH comfy with exposed turrets.(grin) The SS variables ain't for me...mainly because they are variables.

It's prolly been a coupla decades,since I've shot on a "real" Range. I like Real World findings/results and that means clangin' & bangin'/runnin' & gunnin' MPAJ as situations dictate. Been flogging on the herd daily.

Hint.