[Linked Image]

Aboard a 7 Whizzum Montucky and assuming a 250yd zero with case forming loads(intial poke of 300Whizzum's necked and headspacing a false shoulder at 2980fps),the MilQuad reticle grants 1300yds+ of possibility,as ele goes...less touching a turret.

Playing around in the front yard yesterday,for some pards that had some reticle questions. Picked out an arbitrary Critter,most could fathom in it's relative sizing,as a knowed subtension designator quantity. This as a holdoff extrapolation,in less than pristine conditions.(grin)

10x MilQuad here,aboard THE Sleeper and slumming worst case scenario ammo(schit BC and compromised velocity),as opposed to say Warp Nine Skinners. Anywhoo...the LRF read 947yds,with the wind at full value left to right. That is a 3.5 Mil correction in 10mph.

[Linked Image]

MPAJ Belly Benchrest via Harris swivel and an overview of conditions along The Milford,at that moment.

[Linked Image]

Gawking through wind/waves/water and the ease in which the requisite holdoff is granted,while holding rifle butt in one hand an camera in the other. I be talented.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Now for conversation,The Hurt Locker would require less than half that windage holdoff with the 162. Just sayin',that boolits prolly matter.(grin)

The no bullschit and Zero Fluff reticle,is a veddy veddy good thang,affording much in the way of opportunity and is a breeze to hold hard with. It's bane,is due it being fine,that one can lose it in low light...which is a tradeoff that rates a thunk. In a perfect World,I'd be able to get the glass without windage turret,as I'm a notorious slider of wind upon the reticle and so very seldom dope it via erector(only to check tracking).

As per always,the 30mm hurdle is mounting things low in relation to the bore,as most systems are beyond proud in their height. Rail/rings are notoriously a Goat [bleep] there,which is a shame.

It's all I can do,to keep from poking one aboard C-Note(came close 3 times yesterday)...but I'm in Fire Form Mode with it too and the 6x42/M1 is doing nice things there,like they do. However,once the formed 75A-Max start flyin',I'm gonna really be wishing I had that reticle at my disposal. I'd love to see a 6x42 Leupold wearing that reticle,with 1/10 mil adjustment on an M1 ele and no windage turret,with say a 1/10mil illuminated center. THAT would be the schit.

C-Note.

[Linked Image]

The MilQuad reticle would get it to 1075yds and 5 Mils of full value 10MPH wind occurs at 1400yds+.

I wouldn't wanna be a thang.(grin)