Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Communication barely rated as poor.

They say the rifle is fixed and shoouts great, but I wouldn't know, I wasn't able to get it in my hands before leaving, despite requests.

That's when it got comical.

After finally getting a tracking number out of them, and seeing that no one was going to be home to sign for it, I requested shipping to be changed to my dad's house near here.

They said they couldn't do that, but since it didn't need a signature (???!!!!) I could just wait until it was delivered, and go back over and get it.

What? I'm going to be out of town, as I explained..

They replied back that since I was only going to be 15 minutes away, I should just suck it up and get it after delivery..

Then then it dawned on me.. I have the same first name as my dad, and despite me telling them numerous times I was going away for an extended period, they actually thought I was only going to be 15 minutes away, and didn't need to change shipping.

At that point, I'd had enough.

You have got to be fu***ing kidding me

Was all this communication via Email? Have you done all your communication by Email or have you spoken to anyone on the phone. I would think a phone conversation would be the best way to communicate to avoid misunderstandings.

Was a phone call an option?