Obviously Melvin Forbes is an innovator in the firearms industry and I am just a schmuck who buys guns. It is also obvious that people who have bought NULAs are very happy with them. And they should be for the price they pay. It is also obvious that people are touchy if you say anything that is remotely derogatory about Melvin Forbes.

As a guy who had two successive Forbes rifles that were complete POS, quality control disasters, I have paid for the right to voice my respective opinion.

Like all of us on this board, save for Mule Deer possibly, none of us know the business arrangement. But it is pretty obvious that they do not take apart their guns for a visual inspection of the bedding and running a few dummy rounds through to see if their are FTF / FTE problems. If these jackasses did that, which would take no more than fifteen minutes, NONE of these threads would exist. None. But they don't, so these threads do exist.

I would hazard a guess that not a single NULA has ever gotten out of Melvin's shop without these two things being done.

I am not gonna throw stones, but this tells me that Melvin Forbes likely has very little, if any, control of Forbes Rifles LLC. My guess is he got paid for the design and use of his name, and has some type of royalty arrangement. I bet these fiascos really make his blood boil. If he does have real influence, he needs a kick in the ass like the rest of them.

Last edited by sns2; 07/24/14.