Needed to do some stucco repair after a hail storm and we decided to paint the entire house while we were at it as it needed it. Called a local painter and he came by and I drive him by 4 or 5 houses we liked and we made a plan for colors. When they showed up the first time the color was nowhere near what we wanted so I would t let the stucco guy apply it

I couldn't figure out a color because Sherwin Williams paint chips look nothing like when that color is applied to a wall so I pointed to a house down the street and told my painter to "color match that". Well, it's not even close and I'm pissed. I absolutely hate it and I'm $4500 in to it

Find out after the fact that the color of the stucco wasn't the same color as what he used to color match the house down the street, it was just close. The trim color he used it a joke and I brought up my concerns throughout the painting but the painter told his guys to keep going

What recourse do we have? Any good course of action here? Guy has been paid but it's nowhere near what he was asked to do and our house does not look good