Has anyone been able to confirm veracity of this story? I read from a very credible source that this is fiction of a journalist using a pseudonym. I have no clue, however, the account seems suspicious.

From the linked article:

"...Barbati, Jerusalem Correspondent for Radio Popolare Milano, and a former reporter for Sky Italia, in Beijing, said, �Out of #Gaza far from #Hamas retaliation: misfired rocket killed children yday [yesterday] in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris.�

Why would Hamas allow a Jerusalem correspondent to chronicle its activities? Why were only children killed?

I honestly do not know the veracity of this account. I would not be surprised that it was the product of hasbara.

No one KNOWS what is factual vis-a-vis Israel and its Palestinian genocide. When anyone tells you they KNOW what is occurring, he's BS'ing you. He knows only what media sources tell him. My objective is truth. And for some, truth must be denied.

There is one constant: if it comes from anywhere in the Middle East, I am naturally suspicious of veracity. After all, news, including Fox News, is entertainment. News sources are so inherently unreliable that they are deemed hearsay and wholly deficient as evidence to prove truth.

Here's another take on Israel's killing children:

"This is what the British general Rupert Smith calls �the reality in which the people in the streets and houses and fields � all the people, anywhere � are the battlefield�. The Israelis did not go into Gaza to kill children. But, as Jon Snow implied in his passionate video this week, they went in knowing that they would kill children because it is impossible in that crowded, chaotic territory to pursue their foes without massive collateral damage. The only way not to kill children would be not to go in at all. And that raises the most critical issue, which is why they went in. The immediate justification was that Hamas rockets and raiding parties entering through tunnels were a threat to Israeli civilians. One may quarrel with that, because this threat has been, so far, relatively limited. It might get worse in the future, but is a country justified in the use of force because of something that may happen rather than something that has happened? That threat might never fully materialise because of Israeli technical superiority or because political developments rendered it irrelevant."

I would like to read corroborating proof of what Barbati wrote that he witnessed. As the above article purports to reveal, Israel did kill children. Obviously it has motive to place blame elsewhere.

Remember to pursue facts. Augumentum ad hominem implicates Rule 5.

Jus' sayin'...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***