Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

-- Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI.

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

Let's take a look at the Talmud's Law of Moser & see if it applies to you:

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

If it walks & quacks like a duck, it must be jorge!

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***