Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by bea175
I could care less about what happens to 90% of the people in this world, with Muslims at the top of the list. When someone is trying to kill me and my family they get no sympathy from me and i could care less about what happens to their offspring's . I loose no sleep over any civilian killed in this war, adults or kids. Muslim nits grow up to be Muslim Lice . Keep up the good work Israel, and protect your people.

Then you must empathize with hapless Palestinians endure every single day, unless, of course, you think that they care less about their families than you!

I don't give a rats ass, how or what they think about their families. If these cowards cared for the civilians, then they wouldn't hide their weapons, and their chicken chit asses in school, hospitals and behind their women . I have only two words for Muslims, Puck You.

Don't you think that your egocentricity is part of the problem? If you don' give a rat's ass about what they think about their families, why should they care about ours.

Lack of empathy is not a good thing.

I'm curious: other than MSM, which is entertainment, where are you getting your info about where Palestinians are allegedly hiding their weapons? Do you have a CIA contact?

BTW, I take it that your disagree with Dr. Michael Scheuer.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***