Originally Posted by Seafire
Again, a lot of disinformation tactics by unpatriotic American who have willingly subordinated the patrimony of our Founding Fathers to Israel.

So supporting Israel means we are not patriots in our nation... so by deduction you are inferring that we ARE PATRIOTS if we support Hamas, just arbitrarily firing Rockets into Israeli Neighborhoods, from School Playgrounds within Gaza.. and hiding behind children to protect their worthlesses ASSSSESSSSS....

Did I miss anything?

Taking from one to give to another was not listed in the Constitution and the Founders specifically wrote essays against that practice, but(like you) I think that an exception would have been made and enumerated in the Constitution had Israel existed at the time. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume that tax would have it's own article with guaranteed percentages of GDP and emergency tax back up plans in the event of emergenices such as the GDP not allowing a % necessary to support Israel's needs. Also would have(should have) included punishents for anyone who opposed and openly complained about it or tried to avoid paying.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn