Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I kicked in $20. Do as your heart guides...

http://www.gofundme.com/SupportOfficerWilson
So before any investigation is complete, you're cool with this shooting as is? Now you're taking the word of the very media you say you don't trust. I wonder if you would do that if it was a white guy who was shot by a black officer.

Really this whole thing has spun completely sideways and people are losing their minds on this. LET THE INVESTIGATION go, it will work.

Either the shooting was justified, or it wasn't; it's just as simple as that. All the hubub didn't change the Rodney King verdict, it didn't change the OJ verdict, it didn't change the Zimmerman verdict...in every case, the EVIDENCE prevailed.

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of time than speculating on this incident BEFORE the completion of the investigation.

What investigation? Reports are it's going to a Grand Jury as early as tomorrow, despite no toxicology report and without locating and interviewing all witnesses. We know the cop was attacked in his car and a shot was fired inside his vehicle. We know he has an orbital skull fracture. We know that the wounds on the dead guy are consistent with the officer's story and inconsistent with the accomplices story. We know this was 10 minutes after the two "allegedly robbed a convenience store".

So - are you asking if I think the guy's life is being railroaded by race-baiters and thugs, then the answer is yes - and that's worth $20 from me. I have no confidence in the politics of a local-appointed police chief, a liberal city council and a Democrat governor. As has been said many times - a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. Nobody in America should be able to be charged with a crime on political grounds. Equal protection under the law, means if you did your job and protected yourself and the community from a criminal, you shouldn't be indicted and your fate left to a jury. A prosecutor needs to have the balls to NOT indict despite the looting, burning and political pressure.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]