Originally Posted by 4ager
If you don't give a pphukk that the officer gets a fair shake, then fine.
I do care, I think he will get a fair shake and I think history has proven that.

There is no speculation that he's going to need monetary assistance and damned sure no speculation that the evidence is not being presented fairly.
Yes he will need money, but it won't come from me. I won't cover his defense any more than I'd cover anyone else's criminal defense on the off chance that if in fact he killed the kid wrongfully; I don't want to be a part of that. Now after the acquittal; I would consider it. Once I know I'm not supporting a murderer.

You haven't said one [bleep] word about the hysteria the blacks are causing, the lies and misinformation put out there to taint the jury pool against the cop, or the fact that the damned state police and the Feds are openly inciting the blacks and castigating the cop with no facts in hand either.
Well that wasn't the topic at hand, that's why I haven't made such comments.

To some folks, a few dollars to see that this guy has a chance to NOT be lynched is worth it. To you, obviously not. So, don't contribute but don't cast aspersions on what another man does with his own EARNED money.
HE put it out there on a PUBLIC forum what he was doing...Sorry I didn't follow the heard. God forbid someone have a different opinion on the matter.

Honestly I don't give a rats-azz about the racial implications; I just don't. The only thing I care about is whether the shooting was justified or not; THAT's it. We have a system and we have to let that system work.

To "pick a side" before the system has had a chance to do anything, TO ME at least; seems like doing so is racially motivated. Otherwise, why would we give money to someone whom may have committed murder?