Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by fink65
The "OJ verdict" Really, Gungeek. You are out of touch with reality.-Mike
The court system worked in the OJ case...Law Enforcement is what failed. So yes, the EVIDENCE did prevail (or in that particular the lack of, or presence of very bad evidence).

I have hard time saying the court system worked in the OJ case. What I do know is that we have a 6 year cop that has never been written up, a dead offender that was not shot in the back as the liars say, and the cop has a broken orbital socket. I think the cop needs a little support. If you don't, that's on you.
Sounds like the cop is getting a lot of support. All I'm saying is, I'll wait until ALL of the evidence is in before I say one side or the other is right or wrong.

I can envision all sorts of scenarios where it could go one way or another. But my opinion doesn't mean squat. There will be a preliminary investigation. Based on that information the cop will either be indicted or he won't. If he is, there will be a more complete investigation and he'll have his day in court.

I think when an unarmed man is shot, there seriously needs to be an investigation; I think that's appropriate. Let the investigation go and let the cards fall where they fall. The evidence will prevail.